Friday, November 14, 2008

Work in progress..


The last show I did was pretty great! I had so many great responses from people about my jewelry. Especially my wallpaper necklaces got the most attention, everyone wanted to touch them to see what they were made of, then when I popped the news 'I made them with wallpaper!', they seemed pretty amazed! :)

One of the ladies who purchased one those necklaces didn't let me package it because she wanted to wear it right away. She came back 20 minutes later and told me that she already got so many compliments and wanted to share that with me! I was proud of course!

So having said that, I was inspired to make another piece, so I'm working on it right now. You can see the pieces together above in the photos, I'm liking the combo very much! I'll post the finished photos here soon..

love,
Derya
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it! Your work is so gorgeous and so is your blog! I just discovered it...Elsie was telling me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails