Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Designing with a special client at my studio!


C found me through Etsy, asking about my butterfly earrings. When we found out that we were almost neighbors (she lives in Long Beach, I'm in Orange), we set up a meeting at my studio. C is getting married next year, so she was looking for unique pieces to accessorize. We created a large size butterfly single earring for her, collaborating together. We both loved the results, and enjoyed the process. I'm so excited to design coordinating pieces for her wedding, like hair pieces and shoe clips in all butterfly theme. I can't wait!

Love,
Derya
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

elsie said...

C is so lucky to have found you, your work will add a touch of artistry and uniqueness to her wedding! So lovely!!

Melissa said...

That sounds amazing! I agree with Elsie, you're the perfect person to add a personal and unique touch to a special day. Love it!

Hmmm, when I get around to accessorizing, I might be giving you a call ; )

http://ashwaretail.blogspot.com said...

http://ashwaretail.blogspot.com :: AshwaRetail sells beautiful jewelry on ebay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails