Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Please join the poll and help me out!!

OK, this is a question I've been wondering about for a while, so I wanted to create a poll to hopefully see what most of you think!

As some of you know my butterfly earrings are listed in my etsy shop in a way that you can choose the color scheme, ear wire styles, butterflies etc. to create your own unique pair. Here is the listing if you like to take a peak; click click I'm aware this may not be the most convenient way for some of my customers as some people prefer to just click and buy without the hassle of thinking about which ones to choose, what colors etc.

So my questions is; what do you prefer? Take the time and create your own pair, or choose from the ready made ones listed as all you need to do is click to buy the one pictured and you are good to go! ?

I really appreciate everyone for participating, as I'm willing to do some changes in my shop depending on how this poll will end! :)


Love,
Derya


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

ruby said...

I hope my post on your poll helps :) I would love some of your earrings.

www.rubyccino.blogspot.com

Ruby
xxx

Rick said...

I like your work, even being a guy, I appreciate its beauty. Is the mural on the header your's too? It is really impressive. I doodle too.

Unknown said...

hi:) I am very interesting to talk with you about your work, And pubblish on our italian website your bijoux because your art is really unique.My e-mail is staff@qualitybrand.it
thank you
elisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails