Thursday, August 14, 2008

New pretties and an upcoming post!











Well, I've been kind of busy with the orders and new designs lately, so I've been away from my blog for a while, sorry about this! I wonder if there is anyone out there who comes and check if I have a new post? Do you??? If so, drop a 'me' in the comments, so I'll know! I'll know and I'll be a better poster then! ;)

So... I've listed new and fresh and exciting designs in my shop this week! I hope you like them. I'm especially in love with the wallpaper necklace, and very excited about the copper earrings. Oh, those colors on the copper pieces amazes me so much!

Oooo, I also got a treasury last night, which has became kinda hard lately, but yayyy anyway! It took me about an hour to make it, many of them are from my favorite sellers or items, but still there were so many good stuff, it was hard to decide! Check it out here!

love,
Derya

Pssst... I'll post 'experience with your art part-4' tomorrow with an Etsy field trip format. I'll have some creative guests here, so come back to check!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Jamie Lovely said...

Your work is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails