Friday, September 12, 2008

Help to this beautiful family! Please read...


I just heard about this horrible news from Etsy's Storque article. I'm so said but glad I did, so I can do my best to help on my side.

"On Saturday, August 16, 2008, Stephanie Nielson was in a plane crash with her husband, Christian Nielson, and his flight instructor, Doug Kinneard, near St. Johns, Arizona. Doug Kinneard passed away soon after arriving at the Maricopa County Hospital. Christian and Stephanie remain in critical condition at the Maricopa Burn Center. Christian has sustained burns on over 30% of his body. His wife Stephanie’s body was burned over 80%. ..."


You can read more from the article
here.

Here is how you can help;


-If you like to donate through your paypal account, please send your money to NieNieFund@gmail.com

-You can see the other help options on this page.

-Even if you can't help financially, send your prayers and positive thoughts to their way. You know how powerful is that!

-Last but not least, feel free to copy and paste this entire post to your blog if you like to join the 'spreading the word'.

You can also read more about Nie family and their recovery updates from Nie's sister's blog at http://blog.cjanerun.com/

Please don't forget, even a little from just one person counts tremendously, and it may/would have been you and your family too.

Nie family will be in my prayers, I wish Ms and Mr Nielson a fast recovery to get back to their beautiful 4 little children and whole family as soon as possible. I know they can do it, I know they will!

Much love,
Derya

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails