Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I feel very blessed! :)




Lately I've been very blessed to be featured in several wonderful blogs, a contest on neatostuff.com, and many treasuries by lovely people of Etsy!

I'm not a kind of seller who knows all the tricks in and out about the advertising an online business, which I'm not very proud to say! So, while I'm being like that, I feel like all other people that likes my designs are giving me a hand to show my creations to the world which I'm soooo grateful! I will mention those people, blogs, websites and treasuries in a more detailed future post I promise! :)

OK, lately my creative urge came back (yayy), so I've been up to making some new exciting pieces! I've already listed them in my shop (I couldn't wait, I was inpatient!) , so I thought I'd post them here also to show my followers! I'm attaching the photos above, if you click on them, they'll take you to the listings in my shop. So you can read more about the details, materials etc.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week! :)

Derya
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails