Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Custom Tiara





I made this branchy tiara for a client who is a about to be a bride. She wanted something simple, and organic looking with pearls in the shades of off white to copper and brown... We are both pleased with the results and loved the tiara! She promised me to send the photos on action... :) I was digging through my stuff to find a nice box that will protect the fragile piece, and I found this vintage metal box! It was the perfect size for the tiara, and I think it really compliment the piece nicely... The tag I made with the music sheet and paper flower also added a special touch! The package is ready to ship and send out! The most un-pleasurable part of this journey is the fact that I need to make a visit to the post office...

It was a pleasure working with you Nancy, I wish you all the happiness in the world and in your marriage!

Best,
Derya
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails