Thursday, July 10, 2008

Polyvore....my new addiction.........


Do you know about Polyvore? I just found out about it through a friend about a week ago, and since then I've been playing like a kid day and night! It is shortly about creating sets/collages that'd include mostly fashion items or any kind of decorative elements. As you start your collage, you can search whatever it is your are looking for on the little window at the right side of the page, and add it to your set! Basicly, it is like making the collage on the computer instead of on the table at your home. It is hard to explain here, so go to the website and just take a look, free to join! ;) Above, the photo is one of my sets I've created...


Derya
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jess Lee said...

That's a beautiful set!! Btw, if you click on "Embed this set" on your Polyvore set page, it'll give you the HTML code you need to embed the image and a link back to the original set. That way you don't need to upload a picture to Blogger or some other hosting service.

Derya said...

Thank you for the tip, I was saying to myself 'there should be a better way to do this!', but couldn't figure it out! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails