Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fresh Designs




Ohh, it is been kinda long I didn't post anything, I feel guilty somehow! ;)

Last week has been busy having guests during the week and also in the weekend, oh those days were a lot of fun! We mostly spent our time at Laguna Beach, checking out the shops, trying new restaurants, having a barbecue party (sish kebabs, yummy!) and one night at a cool night club...

I've also been gathering materials for my new design idea that I've posted here about before (with the secret vintage elements), and I've actually started making those today, and I think they are rad! I'm soo excited! :)

By all those happening, I've managed to make some new jewelry pieces as well and have listed some of them in my Etsy shop already, but more to come next coming days!

Kisses***
Derya
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails