Friday, April 30, 2010

what's cooking in the studio? I won't tell you but here are some clues..

I'm in a little secrety mood today. :)


-Very much connected to this photo
-nothing like I've created before
-each of them has different ingredients
-contain some architectural details
-mouth watering qualities
-they are wearable (duh!)

OK I can't say no more but I'm just having a lot fun creating them. The secret will be revealed here in this blog very soon! Any guesses??


Oh by the way, here are my latest designs listed in my shop ( click on the photos to go to the listings)

 


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

LittleRachael said...

I LOVE you designs, they're devine!!

I've linked to you on Little Rachael Vintage would you mind terribly doing the same? I would really appreciate it :)

Rach x
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails