Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Which one of these Styles are more YOU?

I recently got the news about one of my metal mesh vintage reconstructed necklaces will be in a great magazine very soon! (more details coming, once the issue is out!) So I'm working on more  necklaces in the same theme with metal mesh material to have more unique choices in my shop. This one  came out from the studio first, it is all vintage materials/jewels re-purposed to create this piece.

I listed this gorgeous necklace in my shop, click here to read more details and to see more photos!

I know that not all of us are style gurus or fashionistas and sometimes when we find an accessory we love that may bring the question: How the H I can wear this with? So I decided to start making style boards with  my jewelry designs to bring some ideas on minds about how to wear them.

Here comes the first look! The outfit is simple and plain with jeans, a white tank top and classic blazer jacket, but the outfit gets exciting with the fabulous emerald green high heels and the necklace. Maybe a going out at night look, but easily convertible to a day look if you change the shoes to low heels or flats!

And the second look I put together is more of a day look with a simple white summer dress, and the I wanted the metal studded look continue so I chose the jean vest and the shoes in that style! (I love that Vivienne Westwood purse by the way, isn't it so pretty?) The green on the necklace continues on the purse..



I hope these ideas inspires you! Comment on this post and let me know which look suits your style more! Would you like the idea of seeing more style boards like these with my designs in them? I enjoy creating them but will do more if you enjoy them too! :)


love,
Derya

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

k said...

i LOVE this necklace, and definitely would wear it with skinny jeans, punk and fun.

Derya said...

Hi Kat! Thank you for the comment, I'm really curious which style most of the ladies will like! ;)

GardenPig said...

I think both styles look great but I especially like the first one with the necklace. :D

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Ohh i like the second look best-sweet dress and i think it would go with your lovely necklace very much! Liking the collages :D xxxx

Anonymous said...

I would wear both!! for diffenret occasions =)
the necklace is pretty!

Zamboozee said...

Cute & well crafted stuff...

LittleRachael said...

SO pretty. I'm liking the new banner too - that photo is awesome!

Rach xxx

Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

elsie said...

LOVE your style boards very clever and of course STYLISH! Your mesh necklace is a wonderful mix of contemporary and vintage, dreamy...

REBEKAH BROOKS said...

Love the style boards!!!

Anonymous said...

Very well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails